Copyright Lavender & Leaf Designs. All Rights Reserved.
Photo by Saltwater Photography
How to Prepare for Your Consultation ~
Before we meet to discuss ideas for your upcoming wedding, here are tips and information to help you prepare-
- Wedding consultations take between 1 and 2 hours so be sure to leave enough time in your schedule.
- Consultations are free and there is no deposit required at our initial meeting.
- COLOR is one of the most important elements when it comes to the details of your flowers. It is important that you have chosen the colors that you will be incorporating throughout your wedding- the bridesmaids dresses, shoes, linens, invitations, etc.
- If you've created a Pintrest board of wedding and flower ideas or have saved images that you would like us to see, please email the link or send images prior to our meeting. Photos of your wedding dress as well as bridesmaids' dresses are helpful too.
- It helps to have an idea of a certain style of feel that you envision for your wedding. Examples of different styles include: Classic, rustic, modern, romantic, vintage, etc. It can even be a combination of several!
- Make a list of everyone in the wedding party as well as family and friends who will take part in your day and will need flowers such as bridesmaids, groomsmen, ring bearer(s), flowers girl(s), singers, speakers, ushers and family members like parents and grandparents.
- Have an idea of where you are going to want to see flowers throughout your ceremony and celebration~
At the ceremony, you may need flowers for the alter, pews or chairs, arch, gazebo or pergola, chuppah and the aisle.
At the reception, you may want to incorporate flowers at the entryway, escort card table, cocktail tables, buffet tables, dinner tables, bar(s), mantle(s), and on the cake and or cupcakes.
- If you are really unsure what direction you would like to go with the flowers, that's no problem at all. We're here to guide you and offer suggestions. We'll work together to come up with the perfect flowers and designs for your wedding day!